Sunday 8 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Please help-Anxiety, Depression, ADD, much better but still struggling

Thank you so much Pat for responding to my lengthy message. :-) I love
the suggestion of standing on the grass which I can do & praying right
when I get up. I know that starting my day with meditation & prayer
will help set a good tone for the day; sometimes I get up & start
doing random stuff but I love your suggestion. I already kind of know
these things but it helps to have people remind me. :-)

I hope no one takes that they wouldn't understand what I was talking
about if they weren't LDS; and I know that God isn't the one putting
the pressure on me that it's my interpretation of perfection. It is so
true that these oils are a gift from Him & sometimes I have to stop &
pray about what oils to use when. I would love more suggestions on
figuring out what mood oils to use in what situations. I have watched
& I'm very familiar with the mood matrix but any other suggestions
would be helpful. I don't have Terrashield but I know it's one of the
least expensive out there. I also know it's a matter of being gentle
with myself & knowing the progress I have made.

On Apr 8, 8:12 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are doing great, you make us all proud when we see your accomplishment
> thus far.
> May I please suggest that each morning before you start your day that you
> go outside in your bare
> feet, stand on the grass (or dirt) raise your arms to the sky and give
> silent thanks to the earth. Stay
> as long as you feel comfort and peace. Now, when you return inside to your
> home, find a a quiet place
> to kneel and pray to your Father in Heaven. This is a remarkable way to
> start your day and also helps
> to discard negative energy.
>
> There are many on this site that belong to the LDS church and there are
> many others that belong
> to all other denominations. You see, what we all have in common is our
> faith in a supreme being.
> Knowing him through faith will help us heal in so many ways.
>
> Continue using the oils and when you feel negative thoughts and emotions
> start to overwhelm you
> simply put some TerraShield on your shouders and take a minute to think
> about all the progress you
> are making, how much you love your family and how blessed you truly are.
>
> Use all four oils in the mood matrix kit, (Balance, Serenity, Elevation and
> Citrus Bliss).
>
> You will get your life back because you deserve it!
>
> Blessings,
> Pat
>
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Mary Kuemmerle <maryoilsem...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi everyone,
>
> > My name's Mary; I'm a pretty new IPC in San Diego. DoTerra is changing
> > my life for the better but I'm still really struggling. It has changed
> > enough that I feel confident in the oils' ability & want to share them
> > with everyone but I know there are still things that I'm missing.
> > Basically the only oils I have right now are the Family Physician kit,
> > Peaceful Child, all the mood oils, Solace, most of the citrus oils &
> > the LLV supplements & we just got a Lotus diffuser.
>
> > WHAT I AM DOING
>
> > Following Rochelle in Arizona's protocol, (Thanks Rochelle!) & that
> > has helped but I'm on the LLV supplements, I do Balance on one foot,
> > then layer Elevation & Peaceful Child blend on the other foot in the
> > AM & Serenity, Lavender (each on one foot) & Peaceful Child blend at
> > night
>
> > WHAT I AM STRUGGLING WITH
>
> > Well there's a lot but I'll start with the basics & then add things if
> > anyone needs further clarification:
>
> > *ADD* - my ADD isn't the "bouncing off the walls" ADD it's more like
> > if I didn't take my Adderall (I'm on 10 mg as well as 12.5 mg of
> > Pristiq which I used to be on Zoloft, Ativan & 8 times as much Pristiq
> > so that's progress!) then you would be talking to me & I wouldn't know
> > how to respond like I would be super lethargic. On my Adderall I have
> > more energy but I think stress is making it worse where I cannot seem
> > to stay on task. I get so many thoughts all at once & feel like I'm
> > being stretched in a thousand directions. It's nearly as bad as it
> > used to be thanks to the oils & the supplements. I know there are
> > things I need to do like clean up my diet, (eat more! sometimes I just
> > don't feel like getting myself anything), exercise...I also have a
> > mental block about exercise because I used to be really good about it
> > & now it's really difficult. I know Vetiver & lavender are recommended
> > but aren't those more "calming"?
>
> > *MOTIVATION/DEPRESSION/ANXIETY* - It's just SO hard to get myself
> > going during the day...I used to not be able to even get out of bed
> > before 8:00 but then I had trouble sleeping. This week luckily I've
> > been forcing myself out of bed by 7:30 at the latest so I could
> > regulate my sleep pattern. My depression & anxiety have improved
> > significantly since starting the LLV but I do still get overwhelmed
> > with simple daily tasks like cleaning & preparing food & then in the
> > evening have a hard time winding down because I'm not satisfied with
> > what I accomplished that day. I know that my hormones are off even
> > though the doctor says they're "normal." It's totally embarrassing but
> > I would grow a beard if I didn't take care of my facial hair every day
> > & my period is always irregular. I do have to remember the progress I
> > have made...months ago I could barely get out of bed in the morning,
> > felt suicidal at times, had severe panic attacks & am now working part-
> > time & building my doTerra business (which has been overwhelming
> > trying to do both!) where six months ago the idea of working seemed
> > preposterous.
>
> > *SPIRITUALITY - I'm a Latter-Day Saint (Mormon) & I know that I must
> > be the ONLY one on here (;-)) but anyway faith in God is really
> > important to me. I feel like I've lost my connection with God & now
> > have this negative association with prayer & scripture study; things
> > that used to come easily for me. It's hard to concentrate & then I
> > feel guilty & can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that it's not
> > about guilt that it's about relying on Christ to lift me up.
>
> > *OVERALL - Just feeling like life is one big long to-do list that I'm
> > never going to accomplish! I know what a lot of you will tell me about
> > the progress I have made...how well I'm doing....blah blah blah :-) &
> > I *know* it's all true it's just really *feeling* it. I remember in
> > intensive cognitive therapy the therapists saying things & all of us
> > saying, "I know, I know!" I know there are so many posts on here about
> > anxiety/depression/ADD but I thought I would make my own since it's
> > different for everyone.
>
> > On a positive note I have started sending out samples & have positive
> > response, a few customers in just a few weeks & I have never been so
> > passionate about anything. My husband is so supportive even though
> > we're on such a limited budget because he's never seen me so dedicated
> > to something that he knows I can fly with doTerra! My therapist also
> > wants to start referring her other clients to me which has been a slow
> > start because I needed to get her samples to show to people but I've
> > also started to contact other therapists in the area. :-)
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > ~ Mary
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment