Tuesday 10 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Plantar fasciitis

Thank you Josamali, she has already tried them!

On Apr 8, 2:12 pm, Josamali <janastra...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you're willing to embrace the funkiness.  You might find relief with
> Vibram Fivefinger shoes.  I just got a pair and love them!  Used in
> combination with the oils, you may be able to reduce of even eliminate your
> plantar fasciitis.  If you decide to try a pair, read this forum, take it
> slow and acclimate your feet gradually to get your feet used to functioning
> they way they were designed to :)  Good luck!
>
>
>
> On Friday, April 6, 2012 9:36:10 AM UTC-6, Elaine wrote:
>
> > I actually joined doTerra for the purpose of treating my plantar fasciitis.
> > While I have been more than pleased with this decision and feel doTerra
> > has truly blessed my life, I am still struggling to find relief from the
> > plantar fasciitis.
> > I've used the protocols listed on the everythingessential.me site.  The
> > oils provide relief from pain for a short time, but I cannot seem to kick
> > this annoying & painful ailment.
> > I use Deep Blue Rub and alternate using the oil blend on the EE.ME site
> > and using wintergreen and AromaTouch and lemongrass and eucalyptus.  I
> > ordered cypress this week.  I keep hoping that with constant care, it will
> > eventually go away.
> > Good luck!!
> > ~Elaine
>
> > On Wednesday, April 4, 2012 5:25:02 AM UTC-4, lisa R. wrote:
>
> >> My friend has intense plantar fasciitis and is very athletic. I
> >> recommended some protocalls from previous posts including LLV,
> >> frankincense, and lemongrass. I also suggested aromatouch for
> >> circulation to the area while she sleeps. Has anyone tried anything
> >> recently that actually worked for them? Thank you for your input and
> >> suggestions.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment