Friday 20 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Peaceful child recipe?

I use this blend on my son who has ADHD. I use the recipe above, but I
cut the FCO in half and replace it with lavender.

I made it myself and put it in a roller ball bottle that I got from
aromatools.com.

i run the ball up and down his spine once, every morning and night.
with additional "doses" if he's having a particularly rough time or if
he is having difficulty with homework. and he is a completely
different kid. his scores in school have improved SIGNIFICANTLY.

On Apr 19, 3:26 pm, Pari <parians...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is doterra going to come out with this blend?  The only place I think
> where you can purchase it is on peacefulchildblend.com and it is
> pretty expensive if you factor in tax and shipping.
>
> I hope they come out with this blend...it will be so nice!
>
> Thanks
> Pari

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment