Saturday 14 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: peaceful child recipe

I recently figured out the retail cost of how much it is to make peaceful child... so... the recipe I followed is listed and then I put the retail price of that many drops.  Hope this helps. 

85 dr vetiver 15.30
30 dr ylang ylang 5.70
20 dr franki 7.40
17 dr clary sage 6.29
10 dr marjoram 1.90
35 dr FCO (guess) 2.00
1 10 ml roller bottle 1.00
Grand total is about $40 per batch and all this should fit into a 10 ml roller bottle.  (Technically you should be able to fit 200 drops in 10 ml.. but???)

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 2:47:13 PM UTC-6, Janet Fullmer wrote:
I found the peaceful child recipe and then someone told me it also
needed lavender.  How much lavender?  I can't find that out anywhere.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment