Monday 16 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oil of the week: Melissa

To my favorite google group,

A few weeks ago, I was really suffering from negative thoughts at
night while drifting off to sleep. These thoughts can spiral me into
a deep depression if not caught quickly.

Reading that Melissa has been said to relieve this type of thinking, I
touched the top of my bottle with an index finger then placed the tiny
amount of oil on the roof of my mouth. Then, I read a set of
affirmations and got ready for bed with my normal routine (wash face,
brush teeth, fix blankets just so). Repeated this for 3 nights in a
row, and I've found it much easier to focus on the positive during all
of my hours both awake and asleep. The negative, self-defeating
thoughts seem to be gone, for good. It's been a month. This is a
huge change in my inner life. Thank you doTERRA and Daniel Macdonald!

Read about Melissa in this awesome emotional text:
'Emotional Healing with Essential Oils' by Daniel Macdonald (Manual 1:
Introduction)

Here's a list of affirmations should you need them - many from Louise
Hay's "Heal Your Body A-Z"

I make wise choices and decisions.
Everyday in every way, I'm getting better and better.
I have a strong support network filled with love and kindness.
It is safe now for me to take charge of my own life.
I release the past.
I am free to move forward with love in my heart.
I nourish myself with spiritual food, and I am satisfied and free.
I am alive to the joys of living.
I love and approve of myself.
I create my life.
God/The Universe always provides exactly what I need.

Peace,
Temple Terkildsen
altmedoils@gmail.com


On Apr 16, 1:32 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What do you use Melissa for?  Do you have a success story to tell?
> Please be specific about how much you use/used, where applied and how
> often. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment