Thursday 12 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Natural hair dye

Thanks! I will give that a try. She is wanting it a true red- like
fire engine red- will the Henna do that?

On Apr 11, 10:26 pm, Shelly D <neuromuscul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kartrina, there is this amazing stuff called Henna and is  miraculous,
> covers my gray and it is non toxic with no heavy metals or yucky
> chemicals.  I just recently told my hair guy I was dropping his
> foiling services because it was toxic and not covering my gray and too
> expensive.  My hair guy is sweet and talented and makes me look and
> feel awesome but now I employ him for cut and style only.  The brand I
> use is Brasil Surya Henna.  The best.  I get it at our local health
> food store.  Our doTERRA hair care, shampoo and conditioner work great
> for color treated hair.  If you don't like ours, the Brasil Surya
> brand has one they recommend for setting the color.  Best of luck.
>
> On Apr 11, 10:11 pm, Katrina <katrinanmey...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > My daughter is wanting to dye her hair red and gold for the Greek
> > Olympics event at her school.  She has looked up natural hair dyes
> > (papirika, crushed marigolds, etc).  Any suggestions on an oil that
> > might make it last longer?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment