Wednesday 11 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Montezuma's Revenge or how to stay healthy in Mexico?

I've lived in Mexico a couple of times, traveled there and in
Guatemala a lmany times and never been sick. My "always take with me
collection" is Breathe for the flight to ward off gunk in the air and
help keep my ears open, Balance every morning and if I feel stressed
or ungrounded, lemon in my water all the time, DigestZen if I feel
unsure about where I'm eating and if I feel any symptoms coming on,
TerraShield repellant, lavender for sunburn and just 'cause,
peppermint, and Deep Blue Rub just in case.
Have a great trip!
Jan

On Apr 11, 11:05 am, doTerraJunkie <kymber...@winningwaysforlife.com>
wrote:
> Any suggestions for purifying drinking water, and also how to combat
> Montezuma's revenge if one were to get it while visiting South America
> and Mexico?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment