Wednesday 4 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for midwife referrals in SLC, Utah!

I use Tina Fought! She is amazing. I didn't learn about her until
after I had my babies, but I do know people who have used her during
pregnancy and love her. I love her and have discussed my oil use with
her and she supports it. She takes the time to listen to you and
answer any and all questions you have. She is in the Salt Lake area.
I would be more than happy to give you her information.
Best of luck
Rachel

On Apr 3, 12:15 pm, BriAnn Denoyer <briann.deno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm going to be a mom for the first time this Fall. I'm a doTERRA user
> and would love to find a midwife that welcomes my use of oils as part
> of my pregnancy and birth plan. I am in the Salt Lake area and I'm
> wondering if anyone out there has a midwife they would recommend? I
> don't have many family or friends that have used midwives, mostly
> OBGYN's, so I'm having trouble getting personal referrals. Any help
> would be great! Or any suggestions you'd give to a mom-to-be about
> working with a midwife.
>
> Thank you!
> BriAnn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment