Thursday 5 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Looking for used Zyto Scan

I agree....You have to believe in it yourself. If not, your customer will think it's just a toy, or another gadget. I'm already called lots of other names now because of my belief in the benefits of the oils! I ended up getting a new one and it was delivered this week. It is an investment and it is one that I think really needs to be thought out before purchasing one. I am going to start offering to scan at my next class. Hopefully, my sales will increase and it will pay for itself and the monthly fee!

On Sunday, April 1, 2012 10:04:33 AM UTC-7, Dzdo...@aol.com wrote:
Anyone deciding they don't need their Zyto Scan and want to sell
please let me know. Exhausting all sources before I make make the
investment. Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment