Wednesday 18 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: LLV

Thank you so much for this!  It turns out the guy working at the booth next to mine has had rheumatoid arthritis for years, it was so nice to be able to share this with him!  Thank you for posting it here, it seems like it was the right testimonial for me to have available today :-)  I'll keep doing research, I'm getting really excited about the supplements!

On Wednesday, April 18, 2012 12:19:07 AM UTC-5, brenda wrote:
I could give you several.  Let me start here.  About a year ago I
shared Doterra with a friend of mine.  She had been taken off of all
her medications because her liver was failing.  She has severe
rheumatoid arthritis.  Her mobility had gone down to where her next
step was being an invalid in a bed or wheelchair.  I had shared the
testimonials I had found about LLV helping autoimmune issues, and also
coupled with GX and PB.  We also started here on frankincense
internally, and drinking lemon in her water.  Also, taking
wintergreen.     Now, she started with the LLV, lemon and
frankincense.  She has had a profound rebound for rheumatoid
arthritis.  She can now go anywhere she wants.  Her one leg still does
not bend well and still has severe calcifications on her fingers so
they don't bend well (we are going to work on that next) But the LLV
she has told SO many people they need to go on because it brought her
mobility back.  Now, the lemon in her water has reversed her liver
counts too and she has gotten off of everything.  Ulcer medication
(eats whatever she wants) Advil for general inflammation, etc.,  She
knows she cannot go off of the LLV!  So, hope this helps.  She refers
people to me all the time because they ask her what she has done.
There are many more testimonials if you check on this forum (because I
did it and copied it and printed it out) and there are awesome
testimonials.  Just search it.  You will find several.

On Apr 17, 8:44 pm, "wills.carebear" <wills.careb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I did a quick search on this, but didn't see what I was looking for, so
> pardon if this is answered on another thread!  I've been noticing that LLV
> is recommended for everything... and as a doTERRA believer, I'm sure it is
> awesome.  I have it scheduled on my May LRP, so my husband and I will be
> starting it soon.  However, I haven't been able to find much in the way of
> testimonial as far as how successful it is with chronic conditions (I'm
> thinking fibromyalgia, hypothyroid, ADD/autism, etc).  Our local IPCs who
> are on it rave about it, but didn't have any serious issues to be solved.
> I have a few folks who are interested in doTERRA, and I really think they
> would benefit from the LLV, but I'd like to point to something other than
> 'it's recommended for everything' - I'd rather say something like 'it has
> helped others with your problem'.  So, if you have seen LLV work for these
> types of autoimmune/chronic issues, please share!  Or, point me towards a
> great resource with the info I'm looking for :-)
>
> Thanks!
> Cara

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment