Saturday 21 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lifelong Vitality Schedule

This is awesome. Thank you for sharing it!

Mardi


On Apr 19, 2:37 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Chuck,
> Thank you so much. I look forward to trying this.
>
> Pat
>
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Charles Wagner <cbwagne...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I made a spreadsheet on excel where I keep track of what and when i take
> > my Life long vitality Supplements. If you are familiar with excel I have 3
> > workbooks one is for last month when I took GX Assist and PB Assist. Now I
> > am taking TerraZyme and Zendocrine for the month of April. Next month I
> > will be just taking LifeLong Vitality Pack. This is the max recommended
> > dosage on the bottles everybody is different so you will have to follow
> > your body and start out slow if need be. The GX and PB Assist that I took
> > last month only used half of the bottles so I will be doing it again in a
> > month or two. This is only the second month I have been on LLV but I can
> > tell the added energy and ambition. I have attached the excel file that I
> > made you are more than welcome to use and change the dates, Time or the
> > frequency that you take LLV to fit you needs and life style. I put an X in
> > the boxes after I take LLV on the day and time.
>
> > Chuck
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> --
> PAT LEAVITT
> FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment