Friday 20 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Itchy red bumps in armpit

Here's the recipe I used, although I probably need to tweak the baking
soda amount next time I make a new batch:

5 Tablespoons virgin organic Coconut Oil (white solid in a jar);
1/4 cup baking soda;
1/4 cup cornstarch;
10 drops Essential Oil (I used Ylang Ylang and loved the fragrance!)

Mix until creamy. Apply a pea sized drop to each underarm. Keep in a
closed container. The directions indicate you can also put this into
an old empty deodorant container.

Its really a wonderful mixture and I loved using it. I had no odor
issues whatsoever! I probably had my own reaction to the baking soda
though, so I am going to follow Sharon's suggestions and make a new
batch.

On Apr 20, 1:58 am, Megan Henry <vwmom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm also curious!
>
> ~Megan H.
>
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM, corinnehoyt <crink...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > What is everyone's exact recipes for deodorant and what do you put it
> > in to put it on your armpits? I'm really interested and want to make
> > my own, just didn't know how to do it! :)
> > Also, what organic shampoo and conditioner do you use?
>
> > Thanks!
> > Corinne Hoyt
> >www.facebook.com/happyoiling
> >http://happyoiling.blogspot.com
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment