Monday 9 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Is the Zendocrine complex new?

Oooops did you contact customer service and tell them of this error?
They need to know so they can correct the mistake:)

On Apr 9, 1:31 pm, Lillian Warkentin <lillian.dote...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I got my Zendocrine complex with my LRP order and I've been looking for
> more info on it in my back office, and cannot find it! I did find some info
> in everythingessential.me, including a webinar I will make time to watch
> later.
> Also, I wonder if anyone else has noticed? There is a typo on the bottle.
> For directions it reads, "Take 1 capsule with mourning and evening meals."
> Oooops! I'm not planning on going to a wake anytime soon!
> ~Lillian

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment