Wednesday 18 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Ho much OnGuard can one take internally?

Thea,

I use a drop of onguard in a shot glass of water every morning for me
and my girls to help us stay healthy and away from the school
sickies. It has worked great this last year for us. I also will add
a couple drops in a capsule if we do catch anything, or in some hot
water to drink.

I think I read that Onguard is ok to take daily- not like oregano
which can build up in your system.

Good luck
Laura

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment