Thursday 12 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Has anyone experienced the following using Slim and Sassy?

I experienced the same things when I was using it. It really helped my
type II diabetes symptoms to go away within a month (we caught it
pretty early so it didn't take much to get rid of it.) I just drank
two drops in 16 oz of water 2x a day (I couldn't handle it any
stronger than that or I would gag.) I would still be using it but I am
nursing.

On Apr 12, 4:11 pm, Ramona Brown <ramsfa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You have just inspired me to give it another try and be more consistent.  How often are you drinking it?  Are you taking capsules or straight in your water?  Thanks for sharing your experience-very exciting!
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Ramona
>
> ________________________________
>  From: lilbitsofeverythin <lilbitsofeveryt...@gmail.com>
> To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:16 PM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Has anyone experienced the following using Slim and Sassy?
>
> I have been using Slim & Sassy now for 4 weeks. Honestly, I haven't
> stepped on a scale to see if I've lost weight, but I have noticed some
> huge changes. I eat so much less, I crave slim and sassy and more
> healthy foods, I have a ton more energy throughout the day, I feel
> good, my fingernails are growing stronger and faster, and even my hair
> seems thicker. I stand all amazed. I had no idea this blend of oils
> could give me so many benefits. My hope is that if I continue to feel
> good and energetic I will be more active, and eating less. I'm sure I
> will start to see some major changes in my weight. I was just curious
> if anyone else has noticed some of these same things. I love the fact
> that I am becoming a product of this product. I LOVE Slim & Sassy!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment