Sunday 8 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Groin & shoulder Injury

My son is on a competitive soccer team and I have often layered
lemongrass (helps with ligament/tendon repair) and peppermint
(inflammation/pain and helps to drive the oil in) followed by a very
warm, moist compress to further drive the oils in for an older
injury. If it is a fresh injury, I will often follow it by an ice
cube to help with inflammation and the water also helps to drive the
oils in. If that is not enough for pain control, I have also added
oregano. Hope this helps.

On Apr 7, 9:07 am, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have recommendations for stubborn injuries?
>
> I was doing mild exercises about 2-3 months ago and injured both my
> groin and shoulder, both on the right side.
>
> They are much better after trying to "baby them" (like not carrying my
> bag with my right arm) and trying various oils, but I can't completely
> shake them, especially the groin one.  It isn't completely clear to me
> what is going on, but the groin one appears to be affecting tendons.
>
> I have probably tried everything, but maybe someone has some new
> recommendation.
>
> Should I be using the oils NEAT or diluted, and how many times per
> day?
>
> Thanks in advance

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment