Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: ganglion cyst

My friend had one on her wrist and used Oregano, and it totally
worked. Applied it direct to the area, topically.

On Apr 2, 1:33 pm, wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are you recommending the geranium for internal or external use?  And
> does anyone have info on an internal ganglion like the one I have ?
> It isn't visible at all anymore but I am almost sure that it is still
> there as I feel it sometimes.
>
> On Apr 2, 1:30 pm, "ta...@pa.net" <ta...@pa.net> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I had one on the top of my hand.  With taking the NLV vitamins and
> > taking Frankincence internally my cyst is now gone.
>
> > Quoting wholenewmom <wholenew...@gmail.com>:
>
> > > I've read oregano is good.  I don't know.  I have a large one deep in
> > > my foot.  Not sure if the oregano would reach it.
>
> > > On Apr 2, 10:44 am, Becky Duncan <becky96...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >> I have a ganglion cyst on my fourth toe. I have been using
> > >> Frankincense and lemon grass for 5 mos. Sometimes it seems to be
> > >> shrinking then the next day it is large again. Any ideas or do I just
> > >> go to the Dr and have it drained.  It feels like another one is
> > >> developing on the other side of the same tow.
> > >> Becky
> > >> becky96...@gmail.com
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment