Sunday 15 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Fruit/veggie wash with oils

I've just been spraying mine with a water/oil spray bottle, then washing off with soap.  Is that not getting residue off the fruits and veggies?  Also on this topic, is Citrus Bliss okay for this, or should I just use straight lemon oil?  I had purchased Citrus Bliss before I got lemon, so that's the only reason why I started with that.  Someone told me it wouldn't work because the CB has vanilla in it.  I did't understand why that would be a problem.
Thanks!

On Saturday, April 14, 2012 12:08:37 PM UTC-4, Melanie wrote:
So how long do I need to have the fruit/ veggies sit in lemon water to be effective in taking off the chemical residue?
Or how do you clean your fruit and veggies with oils?
Thanks!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment