Sunday 8 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: fetal death in utero

I'm so sorry for this situation. I am not a medical professional, nor
should anyone take what I suggest as medical advice... however, the
herb Black Cohosh is well known to stimulate labor. I'm assuming the
woman in question is not interested in traditional allopathic medicine
(a pitocin induced labor) --

some quick research on line says Clary Sage on the belly (and I'd
imagine feet in this case too) can stimulate labor...

I would think that a multifaceted approach would be best here...
nipple stimulation, Black Cohosh, Clary Sage and a trusted medical
provider, midwife, naturopath or even MD who is mindful...

peace,
anne

On Apr 6, 7:44 pm, Vona <happygrandmot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd appreciate help with what oils -or other doterra products- to use to
> help facilitate a birth of a fetal death in utero.  Any help, suggestions
> or experience anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you in advance!
> Vona

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment