Tuesday 17 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Faith is the evidence of things hoped for, the SUBSTANCE of things not seen

awww thanks for understanding guys :) so i'm not wrong, there is
something spiritual going on?

i think i will try and order some frankinsence at the end of the
month, if it was good for Jesus, i'm sure it will be good for me :)

this morning i woke up sick, and my 'balance' smelled sickly too, to
me, only today of course...

i thought maybe i had jinxed it by talking about it lol.. but the
balance smells fine and dandy now

maybe i'm going thru a healing crisis...

cheers everyone!
Elaine-

On Apr 17, 5:39 am, "Nannette" <nne...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> The same with me here. There's always a spiritual component of our doTERRA
> experiences(whether we're aware of it or not) and I always ascribe to God
> the praise because I believe Him to be our Creator. He made the earth and
> everything in it. He made us in His own image. So every morning, I thank Him
> for the healing He has been performing through doTERRA oils and I ask Him to
> sustain the power of the oils, the integrity of management and the sharing
> attitude of the users/ipcs.  For the instances where He has not caused
> success in the use of eos, He might just be teaching me to be patient or to
> accept a No for an answer. Just my thoughts.
> Nannette
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Janice Ladnier
> Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:48 AM
> To: Everything doTERRA
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Faith is the evidence of things hoped for,
> the SUBSTANCE of things not seen
>
> It makes perfect sense to me that the oils feel "spiritual" when I use
> them. After all, there are many references in the Bible to the oils
> being used to "annoint" people, including Jesus. Those oils were pure
> and free of synthetics, just like doTERRA.
> Enjoy!
> Janice
>
> On Apr 16, 10:22 pm, Elaine- <elainerema...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello everyone!
>
> > You know I have been thinking about my doTerra oils, I've only ordered
> > my first shipment, and have been using them for a short time, but I am
> > also falling slowly in a sort of 'LOVE' with them!
>
> > It's as if there is something much more than just smell to them, like
> > there is a substance...
>
> > I have some 'eden's garden's' essential oils i ordered off amazon, and
> > they stink and do nothing... but there's a fullness to the doTerra
> > oils that I cannot explain except without a sort of spiritual
> > terminology..
>
> > and actually, the fact that the oils feel spiritual, is a teensy bit
> > discomfiting to me, as I'm a Christian and I do worry about such
> > things...
>
> > I don't know why I'm writing to y'all about it, just to say, that I
> > think these oils are 'the real thing' ...  that I can feel them
> > entering and interacting with my body...
>
> > I do think that God supplied the plants for our good n' stuff, so not
> > really worried, but of course plants can be processed wrongly and used
> > for bad stuff too..
>
> > So I guess, in the end, i will watch whether the oils affect me in the
> > way I'm hoping that they will... in that they will calm the anxiety,
> > the terror i feel on a regular basis... 'cure' the anxiety disorder...
>
> > Coz, of course, God is the only one in the spiritual world, who wants
> > to HEAL us
>
> > anyway, enuff of my weirdness :)
>
> > cheers
> > Elaine-
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment