Wednesday 11 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Extra supplements...what would you do?

I followed your link to ebay. I'm not sure who the seller is, but
they are selling some items below cost. It makes me wonder how they
can do that and why. They say unopened.

On Apr 11, 7:55 pm, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yep.http://www.ebay.com/itm/doTERRA-xEO-Mega-Omega-Complex-joint-brain-im...
>
> On Apr 11, 6:46 pm, Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > A full dose...4 caps a day.  Do people really sell these on ebay?
>
> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Lynn <lynn19791...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > How many extra would that be per day?  I would either sell them on
> > > ebay or muscle test and see if you can take more of the omegas.
>
> > > On Apr 11, 6:04 pm, Carly Nelson <eojun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > > My son and I both take Alpha CRS+, and he takes 1/2 dose of the Microplex
> > > > VMZ.   It only makes sense to order the whole LLV pack each month, but
> > > then
> > > > I need an additional Alpha CRS, which costs nearly as much as the whole
> > > > pack.  So, every other month I order an extra pack.
>
> > > > I have bottles of the EOmega stacking up, and am just kinda wondering if
> > > > anyone else has this (problem?)  and what you do with the extra.   If I
> > > > could get my dh on board to take it, that would be awesome, but he's
> > > just a
> > > > stick in the mud when it comes to taking ANYTHING...rx or natural.  He's
> > > > just weird like that.
>
> > > > So, I guess I'm just fishing for ideas.....
>
> > > > Thanks in advance...you all are awesome!
>
> > > > Carly
>
> > > --
> > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment