Friday 20 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Dr. Bronner's Castille

I would use them. It's a good company and they don't use harmful
ingredients. They seem to be honest and genuinely want to help
others.

On Apr 20, 6:18 pm, Megan Henry <vwmom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also use Dr. Bronners and have decided to just use up the ones I have
> that contain the EOs.  In my case I have about 4 half bottles (32oz).
> Afterall they have done fine before doTerra, so using them up won't hurt. I
> just won't buy anymore.
>
> ~ Megan H.
> On Apr 20, 2012 3:34 PM, "AndreaCrisp" <soaringeaglewelln...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I have always used Dr. Bronner's in my personal care & cleaning
> > product recipes since I started making my own stuff. I have two unused
> > 32 oz. containers of Dr. Bronner's Castille Soap, which would last a
> > long, long time, that I purchased on sale last year before I was using
> > doTERRA. Unfortunately, they are the peppermint and orange versions
> > vs. the Baby Mild which has no added EOs. What do you think about
> > using these? I have happily dumped out lots of expensive products with
> > parbens & other chemical nasties in them since switching, but I can't
> > seem to bring myself to get rid of these. Dr. Bronner's is supposed to
> > be good,but its not doTERRA. I do usually add other EOs to my recipes.
> > Would you use them in things like foaming hand wash, body wash etc.or
> > get rid of them?
>
> > Andrea
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment