Tuesday 10 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Daily frankincense?

2 drops under his tongue...at least 1x per day I think I have seen on
a webinar where he will do it again mid-day if needed;) I personally
ingest and use about 8-10drops/day for inflammation and other
issues:)

On Apr 10, 10:42 am, Pari <parians...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I know Dr Hill recommends to taking frankincense on a daily
> Basis but I wanted to know how much? Should we put it in water or
> just take it in a capsule. I told someone to take 4 drops per day but
> I wanted
> to clarify and ask.
>
> Thanks!
> Pari

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment