Tuesday 3 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: creating a milk supply

Sorry to reply a bit late, I never got a notice saying you replied.
Anyway, the process is a bit more involved than you may think. The
protocol depends on how much time she has before the baby is born.
The very best thing to do it is find a Lactation Consultant that can
help her through the process. Most LCs have not coached someone
through this, but some are willing to do all the research and help you
through. Here is a link that describes the process:
http://www.asklenore.com/breastfeeding/induced_lactation/gn_protocols.shtml.

Let me know if she needs anything. My email is jermama at gmail.com


On Mar 29, 2:01 pm, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> How did you induce lactation?  she would want to kknow.  She has not
> done a protocol yet.  She was wanting to hear options.  Hopefully
> natural options.  what did you use?  I know basil and clary sage help
> once you have milk to build up, but would it bring it on?  Oils don't
> have hormone in them and I would think you would need to hormone to
> START lactating??????  Don't know.  Hope someone else does?
>
> On Mar 29, 5:27 am, Jerilie <auntje...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I am an adoptive mom and have induced lactation twice.  What protocol
> > is she using?  I never had any injections, but really interested in
> > hearing about her protocol.  Let me know she needs any help/support.
> > Both time were before I knew about doTerra, so I didn't use oils.  A
> > friend of mine swears by Basil to help increase breast milk.  My email
> > is jerm...@gmail.com if she need anything.
>
> > On Mar 28, 7:05 pm, brenda <bturbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi there.  I have a lady who called and they are going to beadopting
> > > and they were wanting to breastfeed.  she said there is a medication
> > > that she can take(I think she said it is an injection) that would give
> > > her milk and be able to breastfeed.  Then she asked if there was an
> > > oil that would actually bring in milk when you have not delivered.
> > > any help would be great.  thanks,

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment