Friday 13 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Competitor refutes doTERRA's Frankincense claims in Liquid Gold webinar

Found it. And all I can say is OUCH. I think Dr. Hill needs to
address this group. If I'm going to pay $70 for a tiny bottle of oil,
I want to know that the claims are true. You don't always know if
something is working as a preventative or if it is a waste of money.
If most of the studies site boswelic acid in Frankincense, then they
shouldn't be talked about with our Frankincense.

On Apr 13, 4:50 pm, Charles McClure <cdmcclur...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have just a few things to say about their video: first I have listened to
> doctor Hill's video and never heard him speak of Young Living as attested
> to here. Second, having studied for many thousands of hours as he attests
> does not make him an authority Third the oils speak for themselves! I have
> experienced both and there is no comparison.  But then again I am not an
> authority. Fourth As I listened I felt that the speaker was irritated.  I
> have never heard anything from any of our Officers speak in a like manner
> about anybody else.  Here is the bottom line: do you love your oils?  If
> not then try theirs and form your own opinion.  There are lots of people
> who review the same data and come to different conclusions. It's part of
> being human!  Don't know if this helps at all but just because someone else
> said it doesn't make it so!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:50 PM, iamsooty <iamso...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
> > I am new to doTERRA and loving the product, having witnessed what my
> > husband and I feel to be astonishing results.
>
> > Where I am concerned is with information that I came across while
> > listening to Dr Hills Liquid Gold presentation.
>
> > A responder listed a link -http://www.youtube.com/watch?
> > feature=player_embedded&v=gmeyG7Cjq9w - to a competitor's video that
> > specifically refuted Dr Hill's data.  This video was only posted on
> > April 12, 2012.
>
> > What is doTERRA's official response to their claims?  Has anyone else
> > listened to the competitor's video?
>
> > I look forward to your response.
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment