Sunday 8 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Chronic insomnia - lavender not working to replace xanax

Dr Sue said this in the Cypress oil sheet (i think the webinar on it
too)
"(Some clients who have had their Gall Bladders removed report that
Cypress is a great sedative if applied to the inside of the forearms
or on the chest. Sleep happens fast, no idea why – just reporting
results)."

I have been doing it along with the lav on the feet and it has been
great. Was she massaging the oils into her feet? They need to be
worked in to get the best results! Might be even more important with
calloused feet.

On Apr 6, 7:54 am, Jennifer <jd_dear...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My husband also has insomnia and takes trazadone(Deseryl) for it.  He
> tries the oils now and then, mainly when he has a light night and
> hasn't had a busy day.  He can't shut his brain off from thinking.  My
> friend taught me to layer Serenity and then Balance, I just apply neat
> to my chest.  And I sleep sound ALL night.  My husband noticed a
> difference too, but he's not there yet.  He's a principal as well as a
> Bishop and is quite overwhelmed.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment