Tuesday 3 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Chronic insomnia - lavender not working to replace xanax

I have had GREAT success with this Calming Blend:
15 drops Roman Chamomille
20 drops Bergamot
25 drops Francincense
put in a 10ml roller bottle

I used to be dependent on Ambien. I was able to wean myself off of the prescription by using Lavender as I decreased each week with 1 pill. At the end of the 2nd week I added Serenity to the Lavender. I have also at times layered Balance as well. They seems to work. I just recently started to use the Calming blend and find that my sleep is deeper and I sleep a bit longer! I am so grateful to be able to use our oils and know that I won't have any side effects. No more groggy head in the AM!


On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 2:11:36 PM UTC-7, Net wrote:
Hello,

I just found out that my mother-in-law has been taking xanax at night
to help her with her insomnia.  I gave her some lavender but it did
not work for her.  She applied 1-2 drops to her feet.  She tried it
several times and eventually just went back to her pill.  The bottom
of her feet are full of callous.  Will the callous prevent the oil
from getting into her system?

I searched this site and found that there is some success with clary
sage but it also said it was for hormones.  She is elderly and is also
taking pills for high blood pressure.

She is willing to try another oil.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment