Monday 9 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: changing upline?

I have the same situation, and we were told she could switch. I would
tell her to call doTerra and ask directly.

On Apr 9, 2:32 pm, Rochelle Kiggins <rochelle.kigg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> She can only switch with the permission of her upline - which isn't likely
> - especially if she's going to build a business...
>
> I am in AZ and I signed up COLD - without attending a workshop or talking
> to anyone about doTERRA - under an Idaho IPC who I had never met or talked
> to - I 'met' doTERRA through a Facebook post on a mutual friends page :)
> After I signed up, I found my direct upline wasn't really interested in
> being a business builder.
>
> Here is what I suggest she do - Call the next one above her direct upline -
> this person will be listed in her back office under 'Consultant Services ->
> Upline LIsting'.  If she doesn't get anywhere there, call Customer Service
> and ask who her upline is above them.  Start making calls up the line until
> she gets a business builder.  It's a little bit of work, but, I promise
> she will find someone who will support her - I talked to a Diamond a few
> weeks ago who 'discovered' a screaming business builder 17 levels down in
> IPC's who have no interest in being a business builder.  His screaming
> business builder is about to make Silver and she has her upline's attention
> - and support :)
>
> Also, watch the events page on her back office.  She needs to attend them
> and create a network.  This is what I have done and my primary network is
> from a completely different Blue Diamond 'leg' that mine.  They are all
> wonderful and supportive!
>
> Rochelle
>
> ps - my passion for the oils caused my direct upline to rethink her
> original decision and she is now working on building a business :)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM, corinnehoyt <crink...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > So I had a friend sign up about 2 months ago from this other lady. She
> > has since wanted to start using them as a business, but can't get a
> > hold of the lady who signed her up. She won't return phone calls,
> > texts, emails, nothing! So, can my friend change herself to be under
> > me? She wants me to help her build it up as a business. Which I can do
> > if she isn't under me, but we would both love for her to be. :)
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment