Friday 20 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bumps on face

Is it Keratosis Pilaris? It's basically an overgrowth of skin around
the hair follicle. I have had great success lately! I have this
basically all over my body. I went to a new family Dr. and she
commented on it. I've tried everything, and most Drs. JUST recommend
some kind of alpha-hydroxy lotion or solution. Including covering my
body with a thin liquid of it for 10 minutes and jumping right in the
shower, ugh. Stings and wasn't worth it. Because like you said, it
doesn't really itch. She said she worked with one of the best
dermatologist in the country for this and you MUST use a steroid cream
with the hydroxy lotion. I can't even find the lotion she recommended
online because it's always sold out, Beta something. And I don't want
steroid creams either, even just for a while. But I tried a teen
patch with one of the lotions and a teeny bit of my dd's Rx steroid
cream, I noticed significant difference in just the tiny patch I tried
it on. So, I thought I'd try Lavender and Frankincense mixed with a
hydroxy lotion I have, Am-Lactin is one, and I have another one for
your face(comes in a red box) but I use it on my arms. Neutrogena
makes one that I really like for your face and am not even adding the
Frankincense & Lavender. So, I put about 15 drops of each into the
red box lotion and used it on my arms. Within days, it was gone! I
have stopped using it, and it's coming back slowly. I want to
document this mix in photographs for my Dr. using it on just one arm,
so they can't say it was diet or just LLV. I do use the LLV and do
the GX/PB Assist candida cleanse. The Frank/Lav/Lotion Blend has been
the MOST effective cure to date :) Good luck!!!!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment