Thursday 19 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Bumps on face

Also could be a Vit A deficiency. LLV and Clear Skin would be in
order.
Jan

On Apr 17, 6:34 am, Lisa Huddleston <lmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the last ten years I have developed raised areas on my face. I call them
> bumps, but they aren't that size yet. One friend thought they may be
> collagen deposits. They aren't red or itchy, nor are they like pimples.
> They are the size of small or medium pimples, but more flat. They don't
> ooze anything and I don't have them all over my face. I have a few that
> started on my check and I notice I seem to have a few more that came later
> along my jaw line. The ones on my cheek are especially annoying to me as
> they are noticeable as raised areas, even with makeup on. I see no
> difference whether I wash my face religiously or I don't, so they don't
> seem to be related to my cleansing routine at all. I have sporadically
> tried melalueca along and with frankincense, and frankincense alone.  I
> really don't see a difference either way. I am 53 now and going through
> menopause. Any other suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment