Wednesday 11 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Are any of the oils safe to put IN the nose???

Elaine,
How many drops of each oil are you putting in a capsule? I would do 2
drops of each oil in a capsule and also add 2 drops of lemon every
hour. You should start to feel some relief very soon.

I felt like you with the neti pot but now I can't imagine life without
it! Keep trying it :)

On Apr 11, 2:29 pm, Elaine <emailbyela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Strange question, I bet... but I have a cold that is just kicking my butt!
>  I've been taking capsules every 4 hours with oregano, melaleuca, and On
> Guard.  I've been rubbing eucalyptus and Breathe all over my throat and
> sinuses.  I've been attached to my Lotus filled with Breathe, eucalyptus,
> Purify and On Guard.  I'm taking my LLV.  I don't know how else to kick
> this!
>
> I was looking at the AromaTools website and saw this:
>  http://www.aromatools.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=9179&CartID=2
> I was wondering if it would be safe to put Breathe and/or eucalyptus mixed
> with distilled water in one of these nose spray bottles and inhale it?
>  Anyone with experience using this kind of treatment??
>
> Before anyone suggests it, I'm really not open to the nettle-pot method
> right now.
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
> Elaine

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment