Thursday 26 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 14 yr old daughter with Menstrual Cramps

I get great results from putting geranium on first, wait a minute or
so and then apply peppermint. The combo really works well for me but
neither one by themselves get the results of them together.

On Apr 26, 11:37 am, "steu...@yahoo.com" <steu...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have a 14 yr old daughter who has severe menstrual cramps. I have tried
> Rosemary, Peppermint, and Cypress to help with this but she says it does
> not work. These have all been recommended to help and these do not seem to
> be working for her. Any other ideas, suggestions, that I could do to help
> her along, the other alternative I was told by my doctor is to place her on
> birth control to help with regulate her hormones/estrogen levels but I
> really want this to be my last option if at all possible. Thanks for your
> help.
>
> Shanna

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment