Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] possible allergy--On Guard cleaner/foaming hand soap

I'm posting this for someone. I have not used either of these
products yet so I'm wondering if any of you have had the same type of
problem or any suggestions.
(And, as far as the "Benedryl", is lavender the best calming for the
itching?)

I think I am allergic to the OnGuard cleaner and foaming hand soap!
My hands itch sooooo bad I can't stand it. It started Saturday after
I used the OnGuard cleaner in my kitchen. Any suggestions? It is
driving me crazy. They have itched in the past after using the hand
cleaner but never this bad. I just took some Benadryl so will
probably be sleeping here soon.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment