Monday 23 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Pat, black pepper

Hey there Pat. I told that gentleman that you had offered to send
some of the black pepper oil. He is so excited. I sent my address
but haven't heard anything and am wondering if I didn't send my
address to the right place. I sent it to reply to author on here
instead of this main posting site. I was also wanting to know where
to send the money and how much it is. He is very grateful and very
excited to try this. Do you want to email me or call? my email is
bturbomom@yahoo.com. Thanks so much brenda

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment