Tuesday 3 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Oils for triple bypass / hole in lung / kidney on dialysis

I posted this previously but didn't see it come through.

Hello,

My nephew has been sick for quite some time and decided not to tell
anyone.
He hasn't been doing well and his immediate family finally decided to
let the rest of the family know of his condition.
He has been on dialysis for over 10 years and just had triple bypass
surgery.
He in in CCU now but they found that he has a hole in his lung so it
is now accumulating fluid.
I am mailing a bottle of frankincense to be appled on him. I have
gone through the modern essentials book for additional oils to send
but there is a variety.

Also, he has twin daughters who each have a child under 1 year old.
I'd like to send some oils for them as well to help them through this
time. I was thinking of balance and lavender.

Please advise on any other oils that can be used to help him and how
to apply them. I will have to send directions as well so they know
how to apply them

I'd appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment