Sunday 8 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Immune system question

I'm a bit at my wits end.  At the beginning of February, I had the Mirena removed (an IUD that puts a small amount of progerstone into the body every day).  They told me it would take about 3 months for my body to return to normal.  Within 3 days of having it removed, I had my first period in 3 years, but I also started getting sick.  I hadn't even had a cold in over a year and suddenly-almost overnight, I was dealing with a cough that went straight to my lungs.  It took me 6 weeks to get over it, and I believe it had turned into bronchitis, although I never went to the doctor to confirm.  A few weeks into it, as I was finally starting to get better, I had another period and it hit me hard again and I was back in bed.  I treated it with oils, it was just slow going and I didn't bounce back like I normally do.  Finally, a few weeks ago, I was much better and only had a little congestion first thing in the morning.  Then this past week, I started my period again and now I'm dealing with a horrible head cold and sore throat.  I feel like my body just can't fight things off like it did even just a few months ago.  I'm taking the vitamins, I'm using onguard and other oils on a regular basis.  My diet is quite good and the past 2 weeks I had been good about exercise.  I can't help but feel that removing the IUD somehow caused this-because of the time, but I don't know enough about how that all works to know for sure.  I would love some ideas because I don't want to get sick every month when I get my period and then spend most the rest of the month getting rid of it!

Thanks for any insight or ideas!
 

Ramona

No comments:

Post a Comment