Tuesday 10 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Dog diabetes

1. Body = HELP>>>> My 8yr old lab is diabetic and is going blind :
( I'm trying to figure out what oils to use on her and I need to fast!
Her sight is going very rapidly just over the past week... I looked in
the ref guide under eyes but don't know if that is what I use on the
dog... I'm not looking to reverse the loss of eye sight just trying to
stop it from getting worse so fast.. If it reverses that would be a
much desired answer to prayer!!! Posted for Monica from
EverythingEssential.me.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment