Wednesday 11 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Anxiety

Hello all, and Pat :)

I have already received my first shipment of oils and i'm using
balance and serenity and citrus bliss... i loooove citrus bliss, but
am mostly trying to curb my ANXIETY, i thought the balance and
serenity would do it, but apparently not, it's sort of helping, but
not near enuff... i am using it several times a day, just started to
put it on my feet tho... plus my bottle of balance was leaking when i
received it, so it's already emptying fast...

Can anybody recommend some kick butt oils for anxiety? i'm obviously
in need of some serious intervention lol

also, when my anxiety is just toned down a bit, it turns into
irritability/anger/laziness/depression/boredom that is so bad it
hurts... i didn't know boredom could hurt!!

please tell me that balance and serenity aren't my only hope!

thanks and cheers
Elaine-

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment