Wednesday 4 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] ALLERGIC to Slim and Sassy

 

This message caught my attention because I recently spent time with a couple in Philadelphia and was not able to share my wonderful oils with them because he was so sensitive to them.  I diffused some citrus bliss for about 5 minutes and his wife said I would have to turn it off because of his issues. He told me that even when he would go to a restaurant and they used fresh herbs in the recipes, his sinuses would clog up immediately.  I have been advised that usually negative reactions like this are due to the synthetic oils and people don’t experience this to doTERRA’s CTPG oils,  and if they do, it may be because they have a lot of toxicity which can precipitate such a reaction.  My friend’s husband is an infectious disease MD  and they eat pretty healthy.  It was very troubling to me for this to happen and not be able to share doTERRA with them.  I do want to add that his wife slept extremely well that night and into the next morning and I firmly believe it was the citrus bliss!   (J   My twin who is a pharmacist put past tense on her partner one day who was having a head ache and she went ballistic with a very bad reaction to it.  Sandy is very careful now because of the salicylates in the winter green which are natural, but some people have allergies to the natural form, so I think you are correct in that this is something we should all be aware of.  Our group used to hold meetings in the public library and we have had to stop because of being asked NOT to run the diffusers, then being asked not to even open the bottles!  This was because of complaints from patrons who were that sensitive.     I have learned to respect the potency of oregano the hard way and in the same vein, I am learning to respect the potency of these oils and how we can be so different in responding to them! 

 

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment