Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] ALLERGIC to Slim and Sassy

I received the question/email below from a new IPC that just started
using Slim and Sassy. I am formulating my response, and would love
your input. I have received MIXED answers about the oils "allergic"
properties. I remember reading somewhere that someone heard Dr. Hill
state that "there are no allergic reactions, only toxic
reactions" (paraphrasing and don't remember the source). Then, I read
from another IPC that is possible, by highly unlikely. I know I have
PERSONALLY never seen anyone experience an allergic reaction. If this
is the case, it will be my first. I would love your thoughts on how
to respond.

HERE IS THE EMAIL:
--------------------------------
I had a temporary setback last week. I found that I'm allergic to
salicylates which are high in essential oils. I started taking the
slim and sassy internally 1/2 the dose and got really sick, My heart
began racing and I just got really exhausted and sick to my stomach. I
don't seem to have a problem putting the other ones on the skin and my
family has used them and like them. I'm just having to figure out a
way to get excited about them again, When I went to the meeting at
your clinic she said the word salicylate in regard to one of the
properties in the oils and I remember a book I read on Fibromyalgia
that some people are very sensitive to them and try to eliminate as
many as possible. I got sick that night and made the connection so I
stopped taking the slim and sassy, which is all I was taking, waited a
day til I was feeling better took a 1/2 dose and had the same symptoms
that night, couldn't sleep, racing heart, fatigue, this is something
that everyone in this business needs to be aware of, you can die from
it if you're really sensitive to them although that is rare I'm sure.
---------------------------------

THANKS EVERYONE!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment