Wednesday 28 December 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] night sweats! need help

I know some are going to hate me for saying this but when I called DoTerra about the phytoestrogen supplement and if it was a replacement for bio identical hormone replacement I was told it can be taken with a hormone replacement therapy so I'm thinking you might try bio identical hormone replacement - it's plant based




On , brenda <bturbomom@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have been on LLV for a very long time, along with the phytoestrogen
>
> and bone density.  I have been successfully using oils for hot flashes
>
> for the last 1 plus year.  I fluctuate between balance, clary sage and
>
> ylang ylang, peppermint.  Usually a combo of some of these works for
>
> months and then quit working then I switch them around and then we're
>
> good.  Lately, I have been having NIGHT SWEATS-which are way more
>
> extreme than hot flashes ever thought of being!!  I guess that is how
>
> I would describe the difference.  These are killers.  I even get them
>
> during the day.  I have tried all the things I can think of.  Even
>
> using solace on my neck and abdomen and clary sage and vetiver on my
>
> feet.  I need help.  No relief.  any suggestions???  Thanks so much
>
> These are really miserable.  Don't know if they would technically be
>
> called night sweats, but I have had hot flashes for years and these
>
> are triple my worst hot flashes!!
>
>
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>
> For more options, visit this group at
>
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment